Wednesday 12 May 2010

My First Blog!


Welcome to the first post of my new food orientated blog!
After posting almost daily on facebook about the things I have been cooking and eating, or enthusing about a certain type of fish or fruit, I was recommended by one long suffering friend that I should maybe blog my daily adventures in my own little culinary world.

So I set up Lou Loves Food- it does what it says on the tin!

So drop by if you are perverse enough to actually want to know what I've been cooking recently, or which Supermarket has the cheapest smoked salmon trimmings (Sainsbury's, bizarrely.)

I will also be keeping you updated on my life long quest to find the perfect porridge...

And I hope that if you do drop by, you enjoy it! I'm off to make smoked makerel and salad wraps...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment